Thursday, May 10, 2007

Baby steps . . .

As a new bloggerI feel like a little baby learning how to walk. For example, someone (actually, it was my wife, Win) pointed out to me that when she clicked on the link to view "About Me," the profile that appeared included my astrological sign and zodiac year. You know, I never answered those questions . . . that info just appeared "automatically" on my blogspot when I gave my birthdate. I've decided it's just not worth allowing people to view the profile if the presence of those two categories troubles them. (It troubles me . . . I could care less about the Astrological Sign and my Zodiac year. The only thing that matters to me is that I know the One who is the Alpha and Omega - from "A-Z" in the Greek alphabet)! Besides most of you reading this blog right now (at least, initially), are people who know me fairly well. (But, in case you don't remember, my birthday is November 15, 1950)! :-)

Secondly, I've changed the "comment" setting so that ANYONE can leave a comment. You do not have to have a Google account.

Finally, I've added the link to CEF (Child Evangelism Fellowship). They know how to present the Gospel to boys and girls clearly and effectively, and the Lord is using them mightily to reach children for Christ.

So, I'm learning . . .

No comments: